Wednesday, April 12, 2017

HOW TO HEAL AND TRANFORM ENERGY OF SIXTH CHAKRA (AJNA CHAKRA)

SIXTH CHAKRA (AJNA CHAKRA)

The Third Eye Chakra is located in the middle of your
forehead and is Purple in color.


This chakra is connected to the Spiritual Realm, the Star Gate Within.

We hold the essence of our Spirit Guides and connections to the Universal Powers.

This Chakra stimulates Intuition, Imagination, Universal Flow, Meditation, Artistic Qualities.

This Chakra is Connected to our Pineal Gland, this gland has been called the Star Gate within as it connects us directly to our higher self and the universal energies.

When we close our eyes it activates this eye within and our imagination becomes the television in our mind.

We can talk with our guides and ask and receive our answers while in this energy.

When not operating at it's fullest potential, this chakra can cause us to block the energies flowing from the Great Spirit and Mother Earth, causing us to loose focus and feel like we are all alone in this reality.

Fully charged and connected this chakra is our doorway to the unseen world, giving it light and meaning.



Ajna, our Sixth Chakra, completely aligns with our own personal truth and purpose.

It creates the visions that can generate action and transformation in our lives.


These actions generated within the Sixth Chakra are what grow into physical manifestation in our lives.

When seeing things in your mind's eye, it is important that you can see these actions or things as being real—without them actually existing on the physical plane yet.

The thoughts that are most clear in our mind's eye are also the one's that are not enveloped with pre-conceived notions.


Emotional investment is not connected with our Third Eye thinking. 

These thoughts can be considered to be clean thinking, or what I like to call clean visualizing.

THIRD EYE CHAKRA ALL ABOUT

Intuitive
Perceptive
Imaginative
Good memory
Good dream recall
Able to think symbolically
Able to visualize

Seeing
Insights
Dreams
Vision
Transcendence
Freedom
Clairvoyance
Telepathy



GIFT OF THE CHAKRA


Seeing - both inner and outer worlds.
Experience clear thought
Gifts of spiritual knowledge
Inner guidance
Inner vision/intuition

No illusion
Deeper Knowledge and truths
See beyond the mind
Both hemispheres of the brain function in synchrony.
Transcends the duality of good or bad
Seeing everything as it is from a point of "witness" or "observer", Being mindful - moment by moment.



IF THROAT CHAKRA NOT WORKING WELL MAY AFFECT

Eyes
Ears
Brow
Sinuses
Forehead
Nose
Autonomous nervous system
Brain
Pituitary gland

Blurred vision
Loss of memory
Headaches and Migraines
Vision problems
Paralysis
Epilepsy
Nightmares
Earaches
Eye strain
Blindness
Schizophrenia


HOW TO HEAL AND TRANFORM ENERGY OF SIXTH CHAKRA (AJNA CHAKRA)
The Bija Mantra for our Sixth Chakra is AUM.

[Pronounced AH-UHM]

The 6th Chakra (the Third Eye Chakra), is related to our ability to focus on and see the big picture.


Here's what you need to know about Third Eye Chakra healing:

Location of our Third Eye Chakra:

Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra)

Issues affecting our Third Eye Chakra:

Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions

Color:
Indigo

Healing Exercises:


Child's Pose or other types of yoga poses with forward bends
Eye exercises


Herbal oil treatment


Healing Foods:


Purple colored fruits like grapes and blueberries
Chocolate


Lavender flavored spices or tea



THIRD EYE AFFIRMATIONS

I am in touch with my inner guidance.
I listen to my deepest wisdom.
I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences.
I am wise, intuitive, and connected with my inner guide.
I nurture my spirit.
I listen to the wisdom of elders.
I trust my intuition.
I forgive the past and learn what was there for me to learn.
I forgive myself.
I love and accept myself.
I know that all is well in my world.
I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.
I am open to inspiration and bliss.
My life moves effortlessly.
I am at peace.
I am the source of my truth and my love


TOOLS FOR TRANSFORMATING THIRD EYE CHAKRA


TOPFUND® Frosted A Third Eye Chakra Quartz Crystal Singing Bowl 10 inch


6th Chakra Balancing Oil - Anja Third Eye Chakra Aromatherapy - Roll On Pulse Points - Infused with Amethyst Crystals and Clary Sage Essential Oil - BIOS APOTHECARY


Third Eye Activation Mastery: Proven And Fast Working Techniques To Increase Awareness And Consciousness Organic Third Eye Chakra Tea - Kosher, Caffeine Free, GMO-Free - 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags


3rd Eye, or Pineal Chakra A Note Hand Hammered Tibetan Meditation Singing Bowl 5.5 Inches - Yoga Bowl By Singing Bowl Nepal



No comments:

Post a Comment