Saturday, April 8, 2017

HOW TO HEAL AND TRANSFORM ENERGY OF SECOND CHAKRA(SVADHISTHANA)

Svadhisthana, our Second Chakra




Our Sacral/Sexual Chakra is orange in color and
sit's at our groin area. While this chakra is called
the Sacral/Sexual Chakra, it is not limited to our sexual experiences. We apply this energy to our Drive to accomplishments in this life as well.


Our ability to stimulate creativity, productivity, Pleasure, Optimism, Enthusiasm and emotional expression.


When we hold issues of our sexual experiences, this chakra does not operate at it's fullest potential.


When we are able to cleanse and clear this chakra of these experiences this chakra assist us in our out look in this life.

Svadhisthana, or Second Chakra, is the location where all of our sexual experiences are recorded, and this Chakra in itself determines our own level of sexuality.
Most likely, if you are reading this, you are a normal human like the rest and are subject to the natural human desires that are embedded in our energy, and the survival aspect of our genealogy.

While celibacy can be recommended, but may not often the first choice for one when considering to balance this Chakra, it can also be approached with considering and observing how you give and share yourself, both your physical body and your energy.

Signs of a Blocked Sacral Chakra

Low back pain,
Constipation
Sexual diseases.
Emotional distress,
Cloudy mental thinking
Trouble making even simple daily decisions.

Disorders of reproductive organs
Kidney problem
Menstrual difficulties
Lack of flexibility
Sexual dysfunctions (infertility, impotence, frigidity)
Loss of appetite for food, sex, life
No Pleasure and no play ,no juice


IF Second Chakra Working Well then
motivation to make the decisions in life
Your creativity will be unmatched

you will have less physical ailments.
 You will feel more confident
not think of yourself as a victim,
 you will be in charge of your own emotions.

You will also enjoy a more fulfilling sex life
Emotional intelligence
Graceful movement
Ability to experience pleasure and sexuality
Nurturance of self and others
Ability to change
Healthy boundaries
Comfort with intimacy - To go with the flow.

HOW TO HEAL AND TRANSFORM ENERGY OF SECOND CHAKRA(SVADHISTHANA)
The Bija Mantra for our Second Chakra is VAM.
[Pronounced as VAHM]
The 2nd Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, relates to our ability to feel creative, sexual, and accept change. Here's what you need to know about Sacral Chakra healing:
Location of our Sacral Chakra: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
Emotional issues affecting our Sacral Chakra: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
Color: Orange
Healing Exercises:
Pelvic thrusts
Cobra Yoga Pose
Healing Foods:
Orange colored foods like oranges and tangerines
Nuts


HOW TO HEAL AND TRANSFORM ENERGY OF SECOND CHAKRA(SVADHISTHANA)


I love and enjoy my body.
I have healthy boundaries.
I am open to experiencing the present moment through my senses.
I am passionate.
I feel pleasure and abundance with every breath I take.
I nourish my body with healthy food and clean water.
I know how to take care of my needs.
I value and respect my body.
I am open to touch and closeness.
I allow myself to experience pleasure.
My sexuality is sacred.
Emotions are the language of my soul.
I take good care of my physical body.
I am at peace.



REFERENCE BOOKS AND TOOLS OF TRANSFORMATION


Wheels of Light: Chakras, Auras, and the Healing Energy of the Body






No comments:

Post a Comment