Tuesday, April 11, 2017

HOW TO HEAL AND TRANSFORM ENERGY OF FIFTH CHAKRA(Vishuddha)

THE THROAT CHAKRA

The Throat Chakra is located in your throat and 
is Blue in color. This Chakra is another 
connection in which spirit speaks through us, as we speak our intuitions and hopes, desires our words carry with them the energy from within and makes manifest your thoughts.

Increases Calmness, Peace, Love, Honesty, Peace, Kindness, Truth, Inner Peace, Emotional Depth and Devotion to our being.

As we speak our truths, our connections become much deep in the understanding that we are all connected through our thoughts, our energy.

When we allow others to weaken our ability to speak out against the experiences we endure and the messages from spirit, it causes this chakra too become weak.

When fully operating this chakra assist us in our confidence, our trust in what we receive.

Vishuddha, our Fifth Chakra completely aligns with your self-realization and your ability to fulfill that potential.

While you can have a life that is bursting with experiences, if you cannot articulate, share or verbally identify those experiences with yourself or others, you are missing the boat on fully expressing yourself in this world.


This expression can manifest in the forms of creative expression in visual art, music, poetry or even insightful media content sharing.

When looking at this from a sensory point of view, both speaking and listening are paired functions of this Chakra.


If you find yourself wanting to interject or interrupt someone who is speaking to you, or even if you find yourself not actively listening to a conversation being directed your way, you can work to balance this Chakra and

also remember that the words 'silent' and 'listen'' both contain the same exact letters, but are only arranged in a different order.


THE GIFT OF THROAT CHAKRA

Accepting your originality,
Expressing your authentic voice and
Speaking your truth
Expressing your feeling
Communicating
Listening
Honest with yourself

Creativity
Vibration
Sound
Resonance
Finding one's own voice
Symbolic thinking
Exposure to larger world


WAY OF THROAT CHAKRA


Center of creativity,
Seeking truth
Sharing of the truth.
Standing up for what you believe,
Saying no when you need to,
Being open and honest in what you say.
Personal integrity and a sense of honor.
Communication centre,



CHALLENGE OF THE CHAKRA

Doubt and
Negative thinking.
Not being honest
Not speaking your truth
Not expressing your feeling
Not acting out of love
Not feeling self love


A BALANCED THROAT CHAKRA

A person with an open Visuddha chakra is a good listener,
Enables another person to have the experience of being heard .
Listen with heart, speak the truth.
Expressing our personal truth in communication is liberating;
Expressing and communication not only verbal but via dancing, singing, talking, painting etc....





HOW TO HEAL AND TRANSFORM ENERGY OF FIFTH CHAKRA

The Bija Mantra for our Fifth Chakra is HAM.

[Pronounced HAHM] When one chant the sound of Ham, Loudly for 10 min, Followed by 10 Min of silent Chanting and Then Followed by 10 Min of sitting silently, one feel very much creative and refreshed.

The 5th Chakra, the Throat Chakra, represents our ability to communicate and express ourselves. Hence after chanting one feel communication center start functioning well, and we are able to express our self clearly.


Here's what you need to know about Throat Chakra healing:

Location of our Throat Chakra:
Throat

What affects our Throat Chakra: 

Communication, 
Self-expression of feelings
Speaking the truth
Holding secrets

Color:
Blue 

Healing Exercises:

Shoulder stand
Singing, chanting


Practicing daily Shoulder stand pose, along with chanting sound of ham and sound of om benefits a lot to expand throat chakra.

Healing Foods:

Juices and teas
All types of fruits


Regular taking fresh juice and green tea helps heal Throat chakra.

THROAT CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS

I am open, clear, and honest in my communication.
I have a right to speak my truth.
I communicate my feelings with ease.
I express myself creatively through speech, writing, or art.
I have a strong will that lets me resolve my challenges.
I nourish my spirit through creativity.
I live an authentic life.
I have integrity.
I love to share my experiences and wisdom.
I know when it is time to listen.
I express my gratitude towards life.
I listen to my body and my feelings to know what my truth is.
I take good care of my physical body.
I am at peace.


THROAT CHAKRA BOOKS AND HEALING TOOLS

8" - THROAT CHAKRA BALANCER 8mm Crystal Gemstone Intention Bracelet - Angelite, Chalcedony, and Lapis Lazuli

The Throat Chakra: The Fifth Chakra The Vishuddha Guide Chakra Series 1 (Book 5) - Throat Chakra


TOPFUND® G Throat Chakra Frosted Quartz Crystal Singing Bowl 8 inch




SINGING BOWL BRACELETS BATHING

No comments:

Post a Comment