Friday, April 7, 2017

HOW TO TRANSFORM ENERGY OF FIRST CHAKRA (MULADHARA) (ROOT CHAKRA)

CHAKRAS

Chakras are energy centers which govern the subtle, psychosomatic aspects of our inner being.Of the many chakras within the human body, seven have been identified as major. Chakras are first mentioned in the Vedas, ancient Hindu texts of knowledge.

Each Chakra has control and function over a particular center in gross body.

They are our connection to the energy flow around us and to the Universal Entities.


Connecting to the 7 major Chakras, automatically connects to the entire astral body.



FIRST CHAKRA (MULADHARA) 


We begin with the Root Chakra, as it is the core or our foundation. Red in color and it sit's at the base of our spine.We hold the ability's of Physical Energy,Vitality, Stamina, Grounding,
Spontanaity, Stability and Passion within our Root Chakra.


It gives us our drive, our gusto for life. The means for our direction with  family values, career choices and the endurance to achieve what we can conceive in this life.


When we hold issues such as our faith and love relationship, this chakra will not perform at it's fullest potential. When we are strong in our convictions, this chakra will assist us in our goals.

First Chakra records our experiences that deal with our physical health and financial well being. The 1st Chakra, represents our foundation and is all about feeling grounded and secure

Since these can be considered as two defining points for survival, it is critical that we have a clear relationship with our First Chakra, as it is the foundation for all other Chakras. Also, when looked at from the perspective of its defining characteristics; one can agree that when our own health and financial situations are unstable, everything else in our life becomes unstable as well.






HOW TO TRANSFORM ENERGY OF FIRST CHAKRA (MULADHARA) 



The Bija Mantra for our First Chakra is LAM.

[Pronounced as LAUM]

Location of our Root Chakra
: Base of spine in tailbone area


What affects our Root Chakra:

Survival issues, such as money and food

Color of chakra is: Red

Healing Exercises:

walking bare feet on the ground is best way to be grounded.
The Root Chakra is all about feeling "grounded."

Practicing Kundalini Meditation can open up your lower spine.


Yoga posture for 1st chakra

Bridge Pose,running, jumping, jogging

Healing Foods:


Red colored foods like apples and beets


Hot spices like red cayenne peppers and Tabasco sauce


Vegetables from the ground like potatoes and carrots


Animal proteins like red meat and eggs


Root Chakra Affirmations
TO TRANSFORM ENERGY OF FIRST CHAKRA (MULADHARA) 

I feel deeply rooted.
I am connected to my body.
I feel safe and secure.
Just like a tree or a star, I have a right to be here.
I stand for my values, for truth, and for justice.
I have what I need.
I am grounded, stable, and standing on my own two feet.
I nurture my body with healthy food, clean water, exercise, relaxation, and connection with nature.
I am open to possibilities.
I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to grow and transform.
I trust in the goodness of life.
I make choice that are healthy and good for me.
I trust myself.
I love life.


REFERENCE BOOKS AND TOOLS TO SUPPORT ROOT CHAKRA







The Root Chakra Diet - Balancing and Cleansing Food With 7 Chakras

Aura Cacia Organic Chakra Balancing Roll-On, Grounding Root, 0.31 fluid ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment